Howard Johnson Hotel - Do Not Stay Here! Bed Bugs!! Hojos Newark, Nj
Do Not Stay at the Howard Johnsons In Newark, NJ.I stayed there and got Bed bugs All over me.They called me a Liar.
I Called the Health Dept. This Dump Should be Shut Down.
MANY Problems here, I have a List.1 BED BUGS 2 Leaky Bathroom (Almost fell in the middle of the night,............), 3 YOU get to Pay an ADDITIONAL $15.00, Just to stay there and park in thier "Lot", 4 Smells HORRIBLE 5 I got short changed in the restaurant, (The man had no clue what I was saying,,Etc Etc, etc,etc,,,,,,,etc
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bed Bugs
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "WARNING –RENTER BEWARE Panther Knob Cabin Rentals in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee owned by Bobby & Susan Bates. After speaking with Susan on the phone for the first time I had..."
- "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date November 13, 2014 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "ISHRS is a DISGRACE!!International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is a DISGRACE!! This is a NON-COMMERCIAL posting/website. Any statements I make below are my own opinion. For reasons described below, the..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."