Do Not Stay at the Howard Johnsons In Newark, NJ.I stayed there and got Bed bugs All over me.They called me a Liar.
I Called the Health Dept. This Dump Should be Shut Down.
MANY Problems here, I have a List.1 BED BUGS 2 Leaky Bathroom (Almost fell in the middle of the night,............), 3 YOU get to Pay an ADDITIONAL $15.00, Just to stay there and park in thier "Lot", 4 Smells HORRIBLE 5 I got short changed in the restaurant, (The man had no clue what I was saying,,Etc Etc, etc,etc,,,,,,,etc
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bed Bugs
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "We recently stayed at West gate Lake Resort reserving our stay through Interval International. We had a terrible experience from the very beginning of our stay. Upon arrival we were..."
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "It appears that “Las Palmas Travel Network” (LPTN) may be a new scam connected to what’s going on at Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka Bahia Turquesas). ** Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "SFR Shops LLC or leatherfurniturecenter.com sold damaged goods, did not uphold delivery date, blamed the shipping company, would not return inquiries in a timely manner, lied and stated we would..."
- "Customers Beware!!: Don't Buy from Frontier Communications: Speaking only as a customer of Frontier Communicationâ€™s High Speed Internet and Phone Services, I have done all I could to work out with..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "We at watax.com occasionally get postings here (once every year and a half -- tops) from the rare client who chooses to vent here rather than the BBB.com. As you..."