Howard Johnson Hotel - Howard Johnson Express Inn Leavenworth Review from Kent, Washington
We arrived august 20th in Leavenworth, WA. The receptionist was unfriendly but got us squared away in pet friendly room 213.
Upon opening the room door we were greeted with kennel smell. Our dog was obsessed with smelling the bed skirt which led me to assume that is the culprit - many times peed on by male dogs and never washed.
There was no SHOWER CURTAIN AT ALL. When we asked the front desk if we should have one they just handed us one! As if im responsible for hanging it in my own room?!
Last evening my son and i were out walking the dog. My son was running his hand along the top fence rail as we walked. He all of a sudden got an electrical shock. There apparently had been a light fixture at the end of the rail (it was dark out and the rail is black). Upon closer inspection the fixture was removed and wires were exposed. I called the front office and explained the issue. They acted like it was no big deal. I then called 911 after 30 minutes and nothing was done.
They handled the issue. At that point the front desk called and with an amazingly friendly attitude advised they had their electrician fix the problem.
Would not stay at ANY HJ AGAIN EVER. Between the smell, rudeness, and potential life-threatening hazards its a no-brainer.
Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss howard johnson express inn leavenworth. Howard Johnson Hotel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.
Other people also mentioned howard johnson express inn leavenworth in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Howard Johnson Hotel.