Haslett, Michigan

I had a problem with the Howard Johnson - Detroit Metro Airport and the shuttle bus service they use for their Lodge, Park & Fly package.The shuttle bus company, Hotel Connection, Inc., made off with a piece of my luggage and both it and the motel were unresponsive to my complaints, made by phone and certified mail.

So I complained to the parent company, Howard Johnson Internaional, Inc. A Ms. Tara Efraimson in Customer Care merely referred me back to the unresponsive local motel because "Each Howard Johnson facility is independently owned and operated by licensees." So traveller beware: HoJo's doesn't stand behind their product despite the fancy sign out front.

Their brand name seemingly means nothing to them.And as for any Detroit Metro Airport motel that uses the Hotel Connection shuttle service, my advice is to stay somewhere else and use a cab instead.

Had an Experience with Howard Johnson Hotel?

Comments

Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Howard Johnson Hotel - Howard Johnson Express Inn Leavenworth Review from Kent, Washington Howard Johnson Hotel "We arrived august 20th in Leavenworth, WA. The receptionist was unfriendly but got us squared away in pet friendly room 213. Upon opening the room door we were greeted with..." Read more Festiva - The worst vacation Festiva "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Motel 6 - Room Review Motel 6 "When we opened the door it was obvious the room had not been cleaned from the last guest from the smell and just looking around..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more